1.Which hour was most daunting for you? - probably the 22nd before I had my Amp.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? - For someone with my tastes Gauntlgrym by R.A. Salvatore did the trick.
3.Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? - Please try to limit the number of prizes that are only available to US readers. I certainly felt left out of a few interesting mini-challenges because I'm in Canada.
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? - I can't think of anything that stands out.
5. How many books did you read? - Finished one that had about a third left, and got most of the way through another.
6. What were the names of the books you read? - The Leper's Return by Michael Jecks and Gauntlgrym by R.A Salvatore.
7. Which book did you enjoy most? - Gauntlgrym.
8. Which did you enjoy least? - The Leper's Return (of course that's really because there are only 2)
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? - N/A.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? - Very.
11. What role would you be likely to take next time? - Reader.