Saturday, October 22, 2011

October 2011 Readathon Begins

Hour 1, after some initial issues (like forgetting my blog password) I am up and running. I'm only 20 minutes late in starting to read so I'll keep this short.
1)Where are you reading from today? I'm reading from home (in particular the couch in my den to start)
2)Three random facts about me… I like to write, By day I'm a mild mannered accountant, I like comics, X-men specifically (I'll let you guess what genre I'm writing from those clues)
3)How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? 3 to start, I guess, though there's always more on the shelf if I need them.
4)Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Aside from lasting all 24 hours not really
5)If you’re a veteran read-a-thoner, any advice for people doing this for the first time? Other than change positions, nope, but that could be more of a me thing.

1 comment:

  1. Happy read-a-thon! I'm aiming for 15 hours, but hopefully I last longer than that :)

    ReplyDelete