Sunday, April 11, 2010

End of Event Meme

Just waking up now to complete this:
1. Probably the 23rd. I kept drifting off and finally had to switch from book to computer to stay awake.
2. That's such an individual thing, I found all 3 of my books interesting, but my wife certainly wouldn't.
3. No, I'd have to say from my perspective it went really well.
4. I don't know if one thing stands out as working better than anything else.
5 & 6. I finished 2 (Star Wars: Death Star by Reaves & Perry and The Abbot's Gibbet by Jecks) and started Clothar the Frank by Whyte.
7. The Abbot's Gibbet.
8. I guess Clothar the Frank because I only just started it and I was pretty tired by the time I got there (note denser material should not be saved for final hours)
9. NA
10. Very likely as a reader again.

1 comment: