Saturday, April 10, 2010

Hour 12 mini challenge

1. The Abbot's Gibbet by Michael Jecks
2. One
3. I'll just be happy if I get all the way through the Jecks.
4. Not really, my wife and I are both participating. But I did take Monday off to recover.
5. Except for the Census guy (and I'd already dodged him once so I had to do that,) my interuptions were of my own making so let's call them breaks instead.
6. No real surprises except that I'm less tired than last year.
7. I'm enjoying it the way it is, I can't really think of any improvements.
8. I'm not sure I'd do much differently.
9. See 6., except I'm sure it's coming.
10. I'm not sure if I have much to suggest to others. I just keep going at the same book until I'm done, my wife tends to switch between books. So I guess don't force yourself into doing it a certain way, just go with what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment