Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ears Or Tail?

Here I am at 9.5 hours. Still going pretty strong, 53 pages again this time, bringing my grand total up to 237. Becoming deeply immersed in my mystery and trying to navigate my way through the multiple threads. Ate about 1/2 of my 400g chocolate easter bunny (that means I ate about a 1/2 pound of chocolate for those non-metricites out there). My wife brought up an interesting question what is proper chocolate bunny etiquette? Do you start with the ears or the tail? In my family it was always the ears. How about you?

6 comments:

  1. Going strong :D
    Kepp it up :)

    Hm...I think I would go for the head first

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are doing great - keep it up!

    I definitely have to eat the ears first - that way the bunny can't hear what's going on...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the reading. I always start at the bottom of the bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always eat the ears of a chocolate bunny first. CHEERS!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's unanimous - ears first!!

    Happy reading.

    Cheers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bum girl. bum all the way. ears are the best part, save them for last... ;)

    ReplyDelete