Saturday, April 18, 2009

You're going the wrong way

So as I told you in my last post, I was reading The Abbot's Gibbett, thinking it was the next book in my series. I get to page 45 and, surprise, there is a footnote refering to the events in The Credition Killings. When I looked in the front of each book it listed the other as having come before. Oh well, at least my page total has improved. For this stretch I read 43 pages (not bad for switching books) bringing my grand total to 77 pages in 3 hours of reading (with the one very short nap) :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Sorry to laugh, but I have definitely been there (with accidentally reading books out of order)!

    Keep up the reading, and the occasional napping! Have a fun read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great so far! :)

    I accidently got the 3rd book instead of the 2nd in a trilogy for the read-a-thon. It makes me cranky thinking about it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I did that a while back. I read the whole book, however, before realizing that I'd read book two before book one. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete