Sunday, April 19, 2009

End of Event Meme

1. Surprisingly not the hour I stopped in. I think it was the hour I napped in, not sure if that was 21 or 22 now but I really was having problems then.

2. Not really, I know it was never interest in my books that caused me to waver, and I know that every ones interest are so different.

3. No suggestions from here, things went pretty well for me and thank you to all the organizers, mini-challenge hosters and cheer leaders.

4. I think stopping to look at the updates and mini-challenges worked really well, it gives you a chance to recharge every hour or so.

5.&6. I read 3 books: A Moorland Hanging, The Credition Killings, and The Abbots Gibbet, all by Michael Jecks.

7. Tough call, as they are sequentially part of the same series. Probably, from the Read-a-thon perspective I enjoyed The Credition Killings the most because I read it all the way through yesterday.

8. Again a tough call for the same reason. If I look at it from the Read-a-thon perspective A Moorland Hanging was very unsatisfying yesterday because I only had 5 pages left.

9. N/A

10. Very likely, I'd still probably be a reader.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a good time. I enjoyed it as well. I hope to get more read next time around.

    ReplyDelete