Saturday, April 18, 2009

Mid event Survey

1. The Crediton Killings by Michael Jecks
2. Finished A Moorland Hanging, and that's it so far.
3. I guess I'm most looking forward to finishing my first complete book.
4. No special arrangements, we moved some chores we would normally do today to tomorrow (if we're awake:))
5. The dog needing to go out is pretty minor. (No fence so I need to take him on a leash) Other than that just running out to get supper which was needed.
6. My biggest surprise is how easy it's been to keep reading, I haven't really needed breaks or anything to keep motivated
7. No suggestions, it's going pretty well for me so far.
8. Not entirely sure what I'd do differently, maybe start off in a better place than bed (to easy to let those eyes sag that early in the morning)
9. No, not really all that tired yet.
10. No suggestions from me, I know what works for me probably won't work for many because so far I've been able to stay focused on the same book, in really the same position for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment